Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Up Above Where a Miracle Unfolds

I really don't know what exactly captivates me everytime I would be seeing the moon. I cannot just help myself but stare at it the whole time it would be in my sight. It is so.. awestrucking. And I am at awe and amazed and wowed by this celestial body or satellite as how it may be called.


The craters just takes my breath away. (Yea, weirdest.) The way it reflects the light of the sun at night, the way clouds would cross over its view and just the way it would revolve around the earth. In my younger years, I even asked my mom to buy me a huge telescope that could view the whole sky with the stars at night vividly and wonderfully. Hay. But I did not get the one I really wanted due to its price but my hopes and dreams still does not end. When I grow up and the time comes that I already am able to earn more than enough, I would buy the telescope I wished to have and build a house where the vast sky can be seen, where I could just see the sky endlessly. It would just be the sweetest thing. You know, I could even stare at the moon or even the sky for more than an hour. And it would not be a surprise for some who also appreciates the sky as I do. Ugh, the stars, the moon, clouds, falling strars, meteor shower and everything in between that just amazes me. They never fail to always take my breath away.

These, just captivates my heart best. I would always seem to be like a kid who sees a super delicious candy who is just so mesmerized by the sight of it and just can’t get enough. Ugh. It takes my stress away. It makes me fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment