Monday, January 23, 2012

Crazy Little Things II

I have posted here a write up entitled Crazy Little Things, and I think as far as time flies, my amazement on things just grows and grows. I don't know if this is a serious case of extreme appreciation of things, though. But I just feel like flying whenever I come to think of it. They're just.. oh-so-awesome. And someday, I want to see them also by myself. :)))


This one is Lake Toba. 
Well, this one is just near and is found in Indonesia. What's very interesting with this one is that this is a supervolcano and have exploded thousands of years ago. It was believed to have had the largest known explosive anywhere in Earth for some million years ('known', so what else do we not know, right? Still a lot. :))) And it excites me.

Love Tunnel
This one's in Ukraine. :) Cute. Haha.


T
Aurora or The Northern Lights
Well, Northern Lights are produced primarily because of the energetic particles such as the protons and electrons of the solar wind in the atmosphere. See definition. It is so awestrucking, I guess. 


Double Rainbow
Another is the double rainbow. This one is a really wonderful phenomena. See definition. It's so awestrucking.

Finally, this one. To see an HH Object or the Herbig-Haro Objects.
Star formation. (*_*) These are view from supersonic jet from young stars. :)))))




No comments:

Post a Comment