Saturday, June 23, 2012

And There Existed that "Separation Anxiety"

People mattered a lot and sometimes being separated to them meant more than just missing them.

From the transfer I had, I cartainly had a hard time accepting that it was to come though  I already saw it coming. I knew it would take me quite long to adjust and adapt. I am missing people. I am really missing people, more than what the word "missing", itself, means. I am just excited to be with them again. I never knew I would feel this waaaay. HAHA. Am I being too dramatic already? Haha. :P Whenever I would see them along hallways, or somewhere, my heart is a little like falling and it goes with them as they pass. ;) Something like that. Haha. Do you now get the idea? Haha. :PP Few weeks from now, I would write an answer to this  self-proclaimed clamor and have another view on it. Trust me. ;) It's just what I feel right now. Sorry to bother. :) 

Nonetheless, I don't want to dwell in this so called "Separation Anxiety". Haha. I am looking forward to being with them again and again. Oh, yes. I am learning outside my box and I am... happy that my Maker wants me to go and experience someplace else where more than education, learning would be most appropriate to His daughter (which would be another story.) :)

(So this write up is just about people and it's just a part of the whole picture.) :)

PS,
And oh, yes. This one's an exception too. Haha. I told myself never to blog about sad matters or dilemmas. But, maybe, just maybe.. this one's an exception.  (For real.) Haha. O___o

Friends, if you can just read this, I miss you so muuuch! :* :(( :)

2 comments: