Monday, October 29, 2012

As it Gets Clearer and Clearer



Oh, yes. This is how dramatic one can be in her way towards that day. 

I have an extreme mixture of emotions whenever I think of it-- that march on the isle with that conventional music of graduation. Almost four years back, I was a freshman with an intense culture shock to what life college has to offer--you have your own schedule, everyone's on their own, you need to be independent, pursuing amidst terror teachers, learning to communicate with people of best differences, and most of all sticking to that goal-- you know you can (and hopefully WILL) reach at that finish line of this certain chapter.

I cannot enumerate each and every lesson I have learned by the book and not by the book, made up of those simple yes and nos, elaborations, exhaustions, fulfillments and what not. But most of all, I believe that what I have learned best at this time is to stand up for what one may believe in. And I mean-- by what 'I' believe in. It may not be mostly of this world, but I am humbled by the grace and strength given to me by my Creator over the days, months and years where I even have thought of loosing that end. He gave me the courage to believe that in His time, in His beautiful time, things will bear fruit. He did not promise that it will be easy, but He promised me that He will not forsake me all through out (literally). And I am overwhelmed, still, with that. 

Now, I have this picture, this blurry picture, of what will be in the months to come. And it will get clearer and clearer on that special day where I guess, an overwhelmed sigh will best describe it.

4 comments: