Thursday, April 7, 2011

He is My Victor

In my failures, He is my Victor.
In my clamor, He is my peace.
In my problems, He is the Solution.
In the darkness, He remains the Light.
In my confusion, He is the Clarity.
In my rejections, He has His arms open wide
In my hurts, He remains the Aid
In my sadness, He remains the reason of joy and life
In my disappointments, He is the never-changing God
                yesterday, today and forever.
In my loneliness, He remains and forever shall be the Love
                that never ceases. The Love that lifts me off my feet.
The Love I can never even fathom.
Whenever my heart breaks, He reminds me of His love. His never ceasing love.
The love that covered my sin. The love that caused Jesus to die for my own sins.
Whenver there seems to be no way, He remains the Way.
In all the lies, He remains the Truth.
Whenever my wings would open wide, He is the Wind, causing my flight.
In my brokeness, He never just patches my heart but makes it all new
                and replaces it with a Heart like His.
In my weaknesses, He is the Strong Foundation.
In my tiring nights, He remains my rest.
In my storm, He is the Calmer.
In my life, He is my Everything.
In my shattered soul, He remains the Glass Maker
And in my Heart, there He dwells.
In my life, He remains the purpose.
And in my heart, there He is exalted.
and forever shall be the Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment