Monday, March 26, 2012

Passion to Passion

It would be the most wonderful thing if one could have his passion done through his career. Though it may not happen at all times. However, in moments that I sometimes cannot find the passion in the sense of what I do all the time, I take time to find love in doing it. I am loving what I do because it changes the view. It may not always be 'do what you love' but sometimes, you also need to 'love what you do' in order to do what you may love. And it's not that I am not loving it still, it is now that I have started falling in love to what this field has something to offer. And most of the time, these impressions don't last and stay true for all the journey. Bad or good these impressions may be, in the long run, the obvious remains,  the truth stands out. And you'll just find everything else falling into order. And you'll just know that He orchestrated it in such a way that His plans for me are never enough for my own human comprehension. It'll just be the sweetest surprise. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment