Tuesday, April 10, 2012

He was Held Up, Wounded and Almost Hit by the Bus, and Stabbed

(I was left here at home and my parents with my grandma rushed my brother to the hospital due to his wounds that cannot be treated here at home.)

Minutes ago, we got a call from my brother's girlfriend. I was surprised that she would call my mom's number and ask her to put me up on the phone. With her voice shaking and abnormal breaths, she told me that my brother was robbed but he was already safe.

She told us that he was robbed. As the story gets clearer, it was said that two robbers bumped into my brother at Baclaran, as he was supposed to ride the bus, the two robbers got a hold of him and instead of the bus driver waited for him to get on, that SELFISH bus driver closed the door of the bus. SO my brother was left out in the open vulnerable with those two robbers. As a fighter, my brother fought the robbers, however, even before going home from his shift from the hospital, he was already dizzy due to the deprivation of sleep. So he fell on the ground as he fought the two who kept on pulling and getting his bag from him. He said, he was almost stabbed by the other man, (and I don't want to say that-- luckily, but) with the Lord, protecting his child, there was a Taxi Driver who pointed his Taxi's headlights to the scenario. So those robbers (though, the story of how they left wasn't that clear yet) got off him. So this Taxi Driver, though occupied by another woman, chose to rescue my brother from the scenario. They went straight here at home and the Taxi Driver, whose name, I do not know yet, but whom am really thankful of, as they arrived here, reported to my parents of what happened and my brother came inside our house, as anticipating as I am for his appearance, I still got shocked. He was so pale, so weak, with torn scrubsuit, red knees because of blood, his left palm red with the (I guess) first degree of skin peeled off, elbows bruised and bleeding, and feet with scratches, he entered through the door. I don't know what to react first.  I asked him what happened, but he can barely talk. Just murmurs. When he took of his shirt, there's even a small scratch on his right stomach. It was just so heart-breaking. So he sat down. He said, he can still take it, no need for him to be rushed in the hospital. (Yeah? See my brother's fighting spirit?) But we were already persuading him to be rushed to the hospital, because the wounds are deep. So in a little more discussion, he agreed. SO they left and I am left here at home with this feeling.

I am writing this in full faith that my Lord never sleeps and those who did bad to my brother will experience HIS WRATH.  Though we may not be able to catch up on them.. (but am still not loosing hope) and also to that BUS DRIVER who closed his door to my brother as he was rushing to the bus as these two men came rushing on him. 

Still, He takes care of His children. Am just so thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment