Friday, November 9, 2012

Crazy Little Things III

So this is the third part of my excitement series. HAHA.




This one is in Switzerland. 

"The 30km long Verzasca River is renowned all over the world for its clear turquoise waters. But while pictures of the sparkling waters are often taken from the mountains surrounding the river or from bridges crossing over it, it’s much rarer to see photographs taken from the bottom of it." See article.

*_*





...and this. I want to ride a really high(tall) roller coaster. This will be a life fulfilling experience. HAHA. Perhaps, this? The Kingda Ka, Six Flags Great Adventure, Jackson at NJ, USA which is 456 feet high. :)))))))
The drop seems exciting and... life threatening. Mehe.

____________________

So you can read the past posts regarding this weirdness in these links:

I hope in my lifetime I get to try all if not some of these. Hayy. *_*



No comments:

Post a Comment