Friday, November 9, 2012

Last Sem-Break

As the days are passing by, I cannot help but think of going back to school after the semestral break. But it is a whole lot different this time because it is the last semester.

It seemed just yesterday when I thought of how I would feel this very moment when the time comes that the transition from highschool to college is over and indifference has passed by.   Now, it is happening by the second-- the last semester, the last months of college life. Haha. Am I that attached to college life or what? Well, who won't be? In almost four years of stay?

I am just too excited for the things to come and just reminiscent of how the journey has been, and everything in between. :)


I am just blessed to have reached this point. In the days to come, He will be with me. He has been with me. The Lord never left.

I know I'll be writing more about it in the days to come. So this one's gonna be short. :))
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment