Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Missing People

This one’s gonna be quick.

You know, I have been missing people…  a lot. I mean, people. Friends, the ones you usually spend a day just doing school works. Attending classes, feeling the same way for a cool-slash-boring professor, getting sleepy in class, enjoying the discussions. And the ones who most likely would make me smile without making much effort. Just being with them makes the day light. The mere presence of my idiosyncratic friends just.. completes the experience of a day with loads, hassles and challenge. They are the sunrise after a climb up a hill. Yea. That’s what they are to me. Funny and weird, though. Ugh. And it is so lame. I know. College friends. Yea.

I miss them. Really.Oh, well. But classes are about to start next month. Hopefully, no more of this feeling, hopefully.  Though changes will be at hand for sure.
Hm. Sighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment