Monday, June 20, 2011

More Than Words

HE has been doing A LOT. I mean, literally. During the vacation period, I have been spending time knowing Him more, learning new lessons with the old stuff and encouraging myself to read books as much as I can, even making some advance reading on some of my academic books just to ease the boredom especially that the internet connection has been lost but I think it is also a huge blessing in disguise before I even knew it was. I learned to focus and pay attention to what is not virtual and what is needed to be noticed... my life. Though I know I am being guided by Him, sometimes I keep on insisting what I want to have and even be. I became petty enough not to notice the turn. By His love and grace, I was able to see it and go back into His Truth. It was not just a snap back, but it seemed... just.. awe.. and amazing - understatements as they are on how He did it. He just carried me through. When everything crumbles, He remains the One.

Seriously, behind all these petty vacation as how I called it before, He was brewing something. And before I knew all about it, there I go, I was able to face what I thought I cannot. By His love, I am made new, I am made more than what I thought I could ever be and I know, He is not done yet. By His strength and grace, I am an overcomer.

I just love Him more than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment