Sunday, June 12, 2011

Oceans Within Islands


I had the best ride ever! Seriously, I really had.

I was riding in front of the ship, on the outer side. The wheels of the ship I rode makes huge waves and millions of ripples as it speeds up. I cannot find any island. People seemed to walk on water! Huge splashes create cool formations. The waves bumped at each other that it seems thousands of snakes are swimming all over. Crests and throughs are made. It’s so cool that I cannot help but look at it almost all through out. Some explorers outside were really wet. As we were journeying, I can really feel the cold wind with tiny splashes of rain drops on my face. Dripping water runs beside my right arm as we journey. The depth of the water is unexpected. I really had fun and adventure. I had a long journey. It seemed like forever. Though the air I breathe is made up mostly of smog and of almost a little oxygen and people are rushing to and from everyhere, I enjoyed the journey. I really, really did. I never had a ride like that, ever. Along the ride, one explorer rode and sat beside me. He was shivering so we took him out of the sea. He was so wet that he was so ashamed to get close and sit properly. To a certain extent, I felt pity for that explorer. As I reached the end of my journey and had to go down the ship, I was at ease to think that the explorer beside me could now sit properly and now have the ride comfortably.

Oh, by the way, I was able to sat in the outer front side of the Jeepney. I  had a fun ride yesterday while the storm surges the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment