Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 1

The owner of the torn planner -


AP - I am just so blessed to have you around. God really does things best. You seemed to be sooo weird when I first saw you. But now, I really, really understand you... but honestly, not ALL the time. : p
I see you as an Ate, as a mentor (?), as a SALT, and most of all an accountability partner. I am grateful, more than words can tell.. HE knows my heart. You are a blessing wrapped in His love. :))) <3

Twin - You are just oh, so wonderful. :) You never falter to make me feel.. a friend. HAHA. Though our friendship may seem so odd and weird, I really enjoy it. I enjoy your company, even in the times that we don't see each other, and the heart to heart talks where MOST of the time, you laugh at my kwentos. BESTFRIENDS- an understatement of our friendship. More that that, we're twins with different parents, and with different appearance. HAHA. You are curly, I am not. You are short... uhm, and I also am.. somehow. HAHA. I love you! 

COAN - you're soooo cute! why is that? :)) <3

Owner of the Great Dane named Max - imissyou! :) you really inspire me. <3

Semitara - You are a wonderful listener! Kaya pinagaagawan e. HAHAHA. :) Muchas gracias, mi amiga.

Jeph - I dunno, you came into my mind. But I cannot say anything, so.. Hi, Jeph! :))

Gen - We understand each other! <3 We can do this.

Anieainsworth- I just love who you are. You'll get closer to Him. That's my declaration. I love you!! 

MJ - you made me crazzzzy yesterday! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment