Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 5

Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done

Honestly, I cannot think of anything. Because somehow, one way or the other, the things that I did taught me lessons and showed me new perspectives in life.

Maybe in the simplest things.. uhm..

1. I wish I never smelled too much of the paint before our speech choir competition (The Congo) that caused my face to swell (due to allergies to strong odors) during our performance and all through out the event. Aw. :) But I enjoyed it still, because the concern of my friends were heartfelt. :)) So everything is still done under the God's grace. Haha. :)

---
As of now, I can just think of one, seriously. But once I am already able to think of things I wish I shouldn't have done, I'll write them here. ASAP. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment