Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 4

Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot

I never thought that answering this question would be this hard. :))
For thirty-two minutes now (and still counting..), I have been thinking what things cross my mind a lot. Hmm.  

 Aha! (This is randomly ordered.) 

1. "What bag will I use today?" Seriously though, I think of this every time I would go somewhere or even in school. Changes in my bag use are made in accordance with my mood. Hehe. :))

2. "Hmm, what are we gonna do at school today? I hope it'd be fun and interesting!" Quite shallow as it is. Haha. I look forward to the activities we do at school. 

3. "What could be the food later?" Everytime I would be leaving our house, I would be asking and anticipating what to eat later when I come home. Especially that my mom is specific in doing dishes. :))  

4. "What will the Lord teach me today?" I am always excited on how the Lord does his miracles in my life.

5. "Will I see my friends at school today? I hope they are all present." How odd it may seem, I do think of such. Hahaha. 

6. "SPANISH!!" :)) Obviously unexplainable for someone who knows why. :))) HAHA.

7. "Will the Lord be glad in this?" <3

No comments:

Post a Comment