Saturday, February 19, 2011

Once Upon A Dream

Remembering how time swiftly flew, I saw myself wishing to see the earth from a far outside and in space.






How funny it may seem to my friends but at the end of the day, whenever I would look at the sky and see the moon and stars, I would always go back to that dream. A childhood dream that has impressed the world to me.


Planets, stars, clouds, sun, and the whole vast universe made me stand in awe on how God really does His miracles. Few years has already passed but my heart still owns that dream. It may be a passion. But wherever I already am today, I surely know, God has better plans for what my biggest dreams can have. Oh, and by the way, I am liking it here in College - not a course leading to Astronomy but a course, that captured my heart too.

2 comments: