Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pens and Papers

Pens and Papers are my greatest weaknesses. Yea. I don't think it's all bad that I'm bringing this up. Haha. 

With my pens, I write. I love writing my thoughts. I love making quotes, quoting people and writing their quotes that I like in a particular notebook I've most probably made. It's my hobby. For some, maybe it stresses them to make some compositions, or such crafts, but whenever I do, I enjoy it a lot, seriously. :) Writing, making crafts such as bookmarks, scrapbooks, notebooks, notepads, boxes, and else makes my day.

After sometime, I have realized that I have been into collecting and making notebooks, scrapbooks, mostly those that I find unique are the ones that I buy. But most of them, I don't use. It would feel a little heavy if I would need to use them due to the scarcity of those normal sterling notebooks here. However, most of them, I use in my journals, and other collection of writings. I don't use them as my notebooks in my school subjects. I wanted to have that unique style per subject per notebook, as much as possible, but that does not happen all the time. Anyhow, I love taking notes aslo. :P

Also, whenever I would feel bad, happy or whatever, I most likely would write it on my notepad or journal. I realized I have been collecting notebooks and pens when I was in second year highschool. However, even before that, I already designed my subject notebooks each. Before that, I have collected lipglosses. Haha. I had 23 lipglosses in just a year. Was not able to use it all, though. And it was just a waste of money, most of them expired before I got to use them and empty one canister of lipsitck. :l So, the season of collecting lipglosses ended within a year. O_o

Ever since, I just loved writing. Maybe that's why it branched out into the love of pens and papers. Since then, National Bookstore (in particular or some random bookstore) has also been a haven of light feeling. Haha. O_o I feel like a little child whenever I would go there. (Forgiveness please. :PP) It's like a playground. :) Where all my toys- colored pens, various papers are found. Until I found Papemelroti a couple of years ago, it then, also became a playground for me. I would stay there for a little while, and look at new products and stuffs. Some of which I like, especially that blank notebook with writings of blue ink in its front page of various quotations. I love blank papers. I can write 'borderless' or for the context of a notebook- margin-less. Hihi.  :D

Someday, when I get the time to know how to make a book of blank papers such as that one as I've seen in a movie, I would make or buy (or have myself a made to order somewhere of that kind) one. It's like that one seen in the Princess Diaries 2 (partly in Part 1 also) which is the personal Diary of Princess Mia herself. Thick, hard bound journal with cute textured papers (seemed absorbent for sign pens). (It's like this one in Papemelroti, but thicker pages and harder bound.) :P

This is my picture of them a year ago. *not updated* Tahaha :))





I also love stamps. :P


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Ang hirap kaya. :))) Baka masira ko yung mismong notebook.. sayang naman. Haha. :P Baka ibahin ko na lang. Para may lines na. HAHAHA. (yellow paper gamit. Haha. ;P Jk.)

    ReplyDelete